Our very own Damian Bullock was featured in the article "Firefighter opens fire-prevention business" in the New Haven Biz! This article spotlights the inspiration behind his decision to become a firefighter and open his own Dryer Vent Wizard franchise.
As a child, Damian survived a house fire. This traumatic event gave him the drive and the passion to raise awareness and fight fires to protect the community. He saw this same opportunity as a Dryer Vent Wizard franchise owner.
A common cause of house fires is build up of lint and debris in your dryer vents. One of the most important ways to protect your home is regular dryer vent cleaning and maintenance. By opening a Dryer Vent Wizard Franchise, Damian saw an opportunity to continue to help his community and raise awareness to protect against dryer fires.